(212) 983-6804 firstname.lastname@example.org
Reza Rezvani is a Partner in the firm's New York office in personal injury law litigation. He has over 18 years of experience litigating construction accidents and labor law, premises liability, serious motor vehicle accidents, and civil rights cases. He has successfully handled hundreds of cases and conducted over 50 jury trials, earning a reputation as a highly skilled trial attorney.
Reza has dedicated his career to representing clients who have been harmed by the actions of others. Prior to joining F&F, he was a trial attorney in a boutique plaintiff’s personal injury firm where his trial skills resulted in over $25,000,000 in recovery for his clients. Some of his results include:
- $5,100,000 on behalf of a union worker injured when a pallet was dropped on him.
- $3,300,000 for a union worker seriously injured after a brick fell on his foot.
- $2,750,000 for a client who was driving a car struck by a sanitation truck.
- $2,200,000 on behalf of a union worker who fell off a scaffold suffering a head injury.
- $2,200,000 for a union worker injured carrying a heavy load at a job site.
- $1,400,000 for a painter injured after he fell off a faulty scaffold.
- $1,250,000 on behalf of a client who was injured stepping off a misleveled elevator.
- $1,150,000 for the mother of a 21 year old pedestrian struck and killed by a bus.
- $1,100,000 for a client who fell getting off a misleveled elevator.
Reza has represented clients on several high profile Civil Rights cases. In 2013, he obtained a verdict on behalf of six clients who were involuntarily committed to psychiatric hospitals in violation of their constitutional rights. In 2017, Reza served as trial counsel and helped successfully resolve a Fair Housing Act discrimination case on behalf of nine clients who were displaced from their home due to racial and ethnic discrimination.
In addition to his trial skills, Reza holds a passion for educating and mentoring. He serves as an Adjunct Professor at Fordham University School of Law, where he teaches trial skills to law students. He has served as the Supervising Attorney for Hofstra Law’s Housing Rights Clinic, and was a Clinic Fellow of the law school’s Law Reform Advocacy Clinic - where he supervised law students who worked on pro bono cases. Reza has presented at national academic conferences on effective methods to teach law students how to prepare complex cases for trial.
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 2001
- B.A., Binghamton University, 1998
How Can We Help?
We are not a volume practice so you will get the one on one attention your case deserves. If you or a loved one have suffered a catastrophic, life-altering injury, we are here to speak to you. We understand the concerns you have and the fears you are experiencing.
We are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. We take every personal injury case on a contingency basis which means that you don’t pay an attorney’s fee unless we recover compensation for you.
One Call! That is All!